Effective Date: 01/01/2000
Tax Lien University, Inc. Disclosures
FTC Required Disclosure: You should assume that Tax Lien University, Inc. has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned on our website, email messages, and other communications and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider.
You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline. To learn more click here.
TaxLienUniversity.com links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, TaxLienUniversity.com only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of TaxLienUniversity.com if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside TaxLienUniversity.com.
The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from TaxLienUniversity.com Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to on TaxLienUniversity.com? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
TaxLienUniversity.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
Tax Lien University, Inc.
P.O. Box 1450
Orem, Utah 84059
This disclosure was last updated on 12/01/2009
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
Master Tax Liens & Tax Deeds
Master the steps and strategies of buying tax liens and tax deeds with our FREE 4-DISC Training Course
You can immediately download the course for no charge or if you prefer, just pay a small shipping fee and we'll mail it to you.
Tax Lien Certificate States
Research all fifty (50) states to determine which offers the right interest rate, redemption period, and more.
Tax Lien Certificate Reports
Below is a list of free articles on how to profit with tax lien certificates, tax deeds, and more.
- What are Liens
- The Effects of Liens on Title
- How Lien Priority is Established
- What are Tax Lien Certificates
- How to Buy Tax Lien Certificates
- Learn the Tax Sale Bid Methods
- Buy Tax Liens with a Business
- Over the Counter Tax Liens
- How to get the Tax Sale List
- Profits with Tax Sale Overages
- Tax Lien and Tax Deed States
- Internet Tax Sales
- Tax Lien Profit Calculator
The Rule of 72 Calculator
The rule of 72 says that to find the number of years required to double your investment at a given interest rate, you simply divide the interest rate into 72.
For example, if you want to know how long it will take to double your money at eighteen percent interest, divide 18 into 72 and get 4 years.
Our Educational Materials
Tax Lien University Reviews
"I purchased 3 tax lien certificates at an internet auction for Miami-Dade County, Florida. All three were buildable vacant lots in moderate income neighborhoods. The prices were: (1)$1,018.86 (2) $1,224.90 (3) $1,654.82. I got 18% interest on all of them. I placed 39 bids in total."
- A. Hamad, Florida
June 9, 2011 6:17:32 PM MDT
"I thought that the course were very clear and easy to understand as well as being highly informative and to the point. The information contained within is worth thousands and thousands of dollars. I would recommend that any one serious about being a smart investor buy these books and put it into action!"
- S. Roy, London
"Thank you for your great work. I received you training manuals last night and haven't been able to stop reading. I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in getting into Tax Lien Certificates."
- J. Bennett, California