Tax Lien Certificate Learning Center
Welcome. If you have the desire and the drive to lear about tax lien sales and tax deed sales, Tax Lien University will give you the knowledge, tools, and support you need to make your goals a reality.
Tax Sale Articles and Special Reports
Each of these exclusive, in-depth special reports reveal the secrets you need to capture the tremendous wealth-creating potential of tax lien certificates and tax deeds.
Here’s how to get yours!
Just pick which area you would like to concentrate on by clicking on one of the links below. But be sure to come back OFTEN since new reports are being added all the time!
- What are Liens - This article provides a basic introduction to liens including how they are created.
- The Effects of Liens on Title - This article provides a basic discussion of the impact liens have on title.
- Lien Priority and How Priority is Established - In this article you will learn how lien priority is established and the effect lien priority has on title.
- What are Tax Lien Certificates - This article provides a basic introduction to real estate tax liens.
- Learn the Tax Sale Bid Methods - This article provides a basic introduction to the various tax sale bid methods.
- How To Buy Tax Lien Certificates - This article discusses the various steps and stages of the tax lien and tax deed investment process.
- Over The Counter Tax Lien Certificates - This article discusses how to skip the tax sale auction and eliminate the competition and capture the maximim interest and or penalty rate buying over the counter tax lien certificates and tax deeds.
- Buy Tax Lien Certificates With Corporation - This article discusses the benefits of purchasing tax liens and tax deeds under the safety and protection of a corporation.
- Get Tax Sale Lists - This article discusses how to obtain a list of tax liens or tax deeds available for purchase.
- Fast Profits with Tax Sale Overages - This article discusses how to profit with tax sale overages, tax sale overbids, or tax sale excess funds.
- Tax Lien States and Tax Deed States - This spreadsheet details the contact, sales type, interest rate, penalty rate, redemption period, auction date, bidding procedure and over-the-counter sales for each state.
- Tax Lien Profit Calculator - Use the Tax Lien University Investment Calculator to estimate how your money could grow at different profit rates.
Master Tax Liens & Tax Deeds
Master the steps and strategies of buying tax liens and tax deeds with our FREE 4-DISC Training Course
You can immediately download the course for no charge or if you prefer, just pay a small shipping fee and we'll mail it to you.
Tax Lien Certificate States
Research all fifty (50) states to determine which offers the right interest rate, redemption period, and more.
Tax Lien Certificate Reports
Below is a list of free articles on how to profit with tax lien certificates, tax deeds, and more.
- What are Liens
- The Effects of Liens on Title
- How Lien Priority is Established
- What are Tax Lien Certificates
- How to Buy Tax Lien Certificates
- Learn the Tax Sale Bid Methods
- Buy Tax Liens with a Business
- Over the Counter Tax Liens
- How to get the Tax Sale List
- Profits with Tax Sale Overages
- Tax Lien and Tax Deed States
- Internet Tax Sales
- Tax Lien Profit Calculator
The Rule of 72 Calculator
The rule of 72 says that to find the number of years required to double your investment at a given interest rate, you simply divide the interest rate into 72.
For example, if you want to know how long it will take to double your money at eighteen percent interest, divide 18 into 72 and get 4 years.
Our Educational Materials
Tax Lien University Reviews
"I purchased 3 tax lien certificates at an internet auction for Miami-Dade County, Florida. All three were buildable vacant lots in moderate income neighborhoods. The prices were: (1)$1,018.86 (2) $1,224.90 (3) $1,654.82. I got 18% interest on all of them. I placed 39 bids in total."
- A. Hamad, Florida
June 9, 2011 6:17:32 PM MDT
"I thought that the course were very clear and easy to understand as well as being highly informative and to the point. The information contained within is worth thousands and thousands of dollars. I would recommend that any one serious about being a smart investor buy these books and put it into action!"
- S. Roy, London
"Thank you for your great work. I received you training manuals last night and haven't been able to stop reading. I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in getting into Tax Lien Certificates."
- J. Bennett, California